Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Job ID/Reference: 272
Skills Level: SL2
About the role: Carrying out basic warehouse tasks as required by the line manager/Supervisor responsible for the contract and customers.
- Operate MHE safely and effectively according to requirements
- Unloading goods in
- Checking in goods
- Putting away products keeping the warehouse
- Picking products as per customer orders
- Checking orders, ensuring accuracy
- Packing orders to ensure safety in delivery
- Loading deliveries
- Undertaking any other duties as may be required
- Use of WMS
Qualifications and Skill Required:
- Good level of Numeracy and Literacy
- Basic PC skills
- Knowledge of company health and safety policy
- Housekeeping awareness
- Qualifications to operate PPT
- Physically active
Get A FREE Logistics Health Check For Your Business & See How Much Better It Could Be - Just CLICK HERE
"How Can Our Services Help Your Business?
We’d love to discuss your requirements, so why not 'Get In Touch Today'