Warehouse Operative Late Shift
Job Title: Warehouse Operative Late Shift
Job ID/Reference: 223/224
Skills Level: SL2
About the role: Carrying out basic warehouse tasks as required by the line manager/supervisor responsible for the contract and customers.
- Operate MHE safely and effectively according to requirements
- Unloading goods in
- Checking in goods
- Putting away products keeping the warehouse
- Picking products as per customer orders
- Checking orders, ensuring accuracy
- Packing orders to ensure safety in delivery
- Loading deliveries
- Undertaking any other duties as may be required
- Use of WMS
Qualifications and Skill Required:
- Good level of Numeracy and Literacy
- Basic PC skills
- Knowledge of company health and safety policy
- Housekeeping awareness
- Qualifications to operate PPT (Preferred)
- Physically active
"How Can Our Services Help Your Business?
We’d love to discuss your requirements, so why not 'Get In Touch Today'