Warehouse Returns Operative
Job Title: Warehouse Returns Operative – Multi-User
Job ID/Reference: 314
Skills Level: SL1
About the role: Carrying out basic warehouse tasks as required by the Line Manager/Supervisor responsible for the contract and customers
- Working at a timely pace to ensure each task is completed to meet the client’s requirements.
- Handling telephone and email queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Dealing with customer queries on stock issues and stock held.
- Processing orders within the Century or Customer own Warehouse Management System.
- Liaising with Customers and Couriers to track why products have been returned.
- Liaising with Century Customer Service Agents to assist with their tasks.
- Keeping the warehouse tidy and organised.
- Assisting in other areas of business as required.
- Supporting other member of staff in the operation.
- Unloading goods in.
- Checking in goods.
- Loading deliveries.
- Undertaking any other duties as may be required
Qualifications and Skill Required:
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Strong understanding o and, ability to communicate in, written English
- Strong ability to verbally communicate in English with the confidence to speak with customers regularly
- Good understanding of how to use a PC. Competent enough to learn new software applications with minimal training
- Knowledge of Company Health and Safety policy
- Housekeeping awareness
- Physically active
- Clean Driving Licence preferred
- Have previously worked in a Warehouse Operative role either within Century or outside of the company
Get A FREE Logistics Health Check For Your Business & See How Much Better It Could Be - Just CLICK HERE
"How Can Our Services Help Your Business?
We’d love to discuss your requirements, so why not 'Get In Touch Today'